For new 2015 season we are introducing a completely new model – Cheetah Fat Bike.
If you’re not familiar with this concept, a fat bike, called also monster bike, or big foot, is a bicycle designed for for off road fun and adventure.
You want to ride on the beach? No problem. Snow, lose gravel, mud? This bike will take you where you have never been before. Let your imagination free and ride!
- frame: TIG welded aluminium in 38cm and 48cm size, 190mm dropouts
- fork: TIG welded hi-ten steel
- rims: Stars 26”x4”, anodised aluminium, 12G spokes
- tires: Innova 26”x4”
- hubs: Shunfeng anodised, W: 135mm and 190mm
- headset: Neco H115 1 1/8” semi integrated
- seatpost: 27.2mm x 350mm aluminium, 31.8mm seat clamp
- handlebars: 660mm x 31.8mm x 22.2, 50mm rise, aluminium
- stem: 31.8mm x 22.2mm L: 60mm, H:45mm aluminium
- rear derailleur: Shimano Altus 8 speed
- crankset: single blade 44T x 170mm aluminium arm
- bottom bracket: Neco B911 167x120mm
- casette: Shimano HG200 12-32T
- chain: KMC
- brakes: hydraulic Bengal Ares, 160mm discs